ROTO HAMMER, 1-1/8" SDS PLUS MAKITA HR2811F
Model HR2811F is a versatile, high-powered rotary hammer with an L-shape design ideal for horizontal work. The hammer accepts SDS-PLUS bits, and is powered by a 6.7 AMP variable speed motor delivering 2.7 Joules of impact energy. The HR2811F features 3-mode operation for “rotation only”, “hammering with rotation”, or “hammering only” for multiple applications, with 0-1,100 RPM and 0-4,500 BPM. The torque limiting clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds.
· Powerful 7.0 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
· Vibration-absorbing back handle for operator comfort
· L.E.D. light illuminates drilling surface for more productivity in low light applications
· 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
· "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
· Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
· Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
· One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
· Recessed lock-on button for continuous operation
· Extended life brushes for more work between service intervals and less downtime
· Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool lifeProduct Manual
Rates are subject to change with notice.
By reserving this item, you agree to stipulations outlined in our Terms of Service