STAPLER, 7/16" MEDIUM CROWN MAKITA AT1150A
The Makita 7/16" Medium Crown Stapler (model AT1150A) combines ease-of-use and performance in a compact size. With a top-loading magazine that accepts 16 ga. 7/16" staples (accepts 1" to 2” staple length), the Makita AT1150A is ideal for crating, decking, insulation, and sheathing applications. Jammed nails are easily cleared by opening the quick-release cam-lock on the nose assembly. Fast and powerful, the AT1150A has a compact size and weighs in at only 4.9 lbs. ideal for all-day use. Additional convenience features include a hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, and a built in air filter that promotes efficient motor operation by reducing the amount of dust and debris from entering the tool.
- Ideal for crating, decking, insulation, siding, and sheathing applications
- Depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink stapling
- Tool-less easy to clear nose for fast and easy staple extraction, minimizing downtime
- Built-in air inlet filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- Top-loading magazine allows user to quickly load 16 GA 7/16" staples varying in length from 1" to 2"
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Compact with less weight for all day use
- Reversible hook allows tool to remain close by
- Rugged aluminum magazine has large holding capacity (up to 140 staples)
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 3.7 SCFM @ 90PSI
- 3-year limited warranty
Rates are subject to change with notice.
By reserving this item, you agree to stipulations outlined in our Terms of Service